-Learn more about Coronavirus
分享几枚 ss 分享站 (长期更新) | 希望zz:2021-3-14 · 老司机都懂，需要免费的赶紧上车 伃下排序无关推荐性 freessr.xyz 大部分账号不定期更新，有二维码 vpsss.pw 基本不换密码，目前只有加拿大节点可用了 kya.cc 最多分享账号的集散地，能检测账号有效性 shadowsocks8 4 小时更新一次密码, 有二维码 ...
-Resources for CalFresh Healthy Living, UC programs
UC CalFresh Nutrition Education Program is now referred to as CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California. This new name reflects our expanded work in California communities that encompasses nutrition education aligned with policy, systems and environmental change initiatives.
The California SNAP-Ed Mission
免费ShadowSocks帐号分享:全部SS帐号信息（不能保证全都能用） 返回主页 必读信息 请使用 ShadowSocksR 客户端，不然无法使用。客户端链接在此 ... 一条json返回）：链接 如果连上 ssr 之后成功翻了出去，刷新此页面你就能看到下面的微信二维码，并可伃资助我^_^ ...
CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California helps people lead healthier lives.
As one of four State Implementing Agencies for CalFresh Healthy Living*, the University of California teaches people eligible for SNAP about good nutrition, how to make their food dollars stretch further, and how to be physically active at any age. Effective, evidenced-based nutrition education and physical activity classes are aligned with policy, systems and environmental change strategies to create long lasting community change.
- Educate - Increase nutrition and physical activity knowledge, skills, and practice
- -Effective, evidence-based nutrition education for youth, adults, seniors and families
-Offering a comprehensive, preventative approach to health
-Classes offered primarily in Spanish and English, with Chinese and Hmong classes offered in select locations
- Partner – Encourage state and local partnerships in support of shared goals
- -Strategically aligned partnerships help strengthen the food system for low-resource communities
-We partner with government and non-governmental agencies, local stakeholders, and community leaders to create further impact and generate sustainable results
- Build Capacity - Advance local priorities through training and technical assistance
- -Curricula training for “extenders” (teachers, after school staff, community members)
-Leadership development for youth
-Fostering a network of local health advocates
- ss节点分享– Act as a catalyst for healthy lifestyle change
- -Working with communities to seek healthy lifestyle solutions that are sustainable, transformative, inclusive and grass roots driven
- Promoting healthy people and communities
- CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California works at the intersection of individual and community health - offering the latest UC research-tested expertise, talented local educators, and an uncompromising commitment to quality in community service.
The CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California offers comprehensive evidence-based nutrition and physical activity education, aligned with policy systems and environmental change services in early childhood centers, schools and community environments. Services are provided in 32 counties with 3,000 volunteer “extenders” (trained teachers, after school staff, community members). Opportunities are identified to move programs from individual/group education and interventions to comprehensive interventions and, finally, multi sectoral community and public health approaches.
The majority of CalFresh Healthy Living, University of California participants are preschool (3-5) and school aged youth (5-17) and their families. The program also works with SNAP-Ed eligible adults and seniors.
*California SNAP-Ed is administered by the California Department of Social Services in partnership with the California Department of Public Health, University of California, the California Department of Aging, and Catholic Charities of California, Inc.